Marketing and Sales Lead @ VentureVillage
Venture Village is a Finland based organisation that promotes high quality pedagogical modules from Finland. We work with Grade 6 – 8 students to give them positive experiences on Sustainability, Circular & Digital Economy, Waste Management and E-Governance. Through this, we aim to mould the next generation of responsible leaders in the developing world.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The person selected for this position will be responsible for ensuring the overall execution, coordination, marketing and sales of the programs of VentureVillage. Their essential job responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate all sales and digital marketing activities related to the products offered by VentureVillage
- Moderate and coordinate webinars/online learning sessions
- Work close with the core team to understand market needs
- Share relevant marketing content on different social media channels
- Monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online courses reputation
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in a similar role
- Experience and knowledge in Digital marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics,, Facebook Ads, etc.are a plus
- Interest in entrepreneurship or business or prior experience in a start up would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills is a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
An ideal candidate would be a young and vibrant graduate with a degree in business/law/social sciences or similar with a good command in English. Prior experience in similar ventures will be an advantage.
Job Location: Online/Remote work.
Date of Joining: September 2020
Salary: Purely based on previous experience and track record
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to send in their CV and Cover Letter (explaining why you are suitable for this role) to email@example.com