Need a weekly and daily planner for your students or children to help them plan their weekly or daily chores?. You can download the planner as a PDF here.
How to you use this planner?
- Weekly Planner
- Sit with the children on a Sunday morning and help them plan their week ahead
- List out the major activities they need to complete or main study materials they need to cover etc
- Given the choices, as it is their list. For every point you suggest, let your child enter one for themselves
- Daily Planner
- Keeping the weekly planner you prepared with your child as reference, tell your child to plan out their day at the start of each day.
- Let them doodle in or write things as they please
- Before going to bed, ask them to mark how they felt about the day as well as how many glasses of water they have been drinking.
- Before going to bed, ask them to write down quotes or inspirational things they learned on that day
- Ask them to include everything from studies, extracurricular activities etc in to the To do list
- Take print outs of the pages and keep it in order so that one weekly planner is followed by 7 daily pages.
- In case you are interested in doing this on a journal book, feel free to follow the format. Give your child the freedom to draw and represent the format in their own way in the book.
- These planners, when collected and stored for a week, month or a year can provide you and your child an opportunity to reflect and look back on how the previous year or month went.
- Putting in stickers or attaching photos will make it so much fun for your children.
Have a great time, planning this out with your child. But always remember this is their planner and they have complete freedom to keep and maintain it as they wish!!
VentureVillage is an organisation that primarily focuses on children learning core skills covering the Economy, Sustainability, Working Life, Society and Entrepreneurship. Our learning modules, inspired from the Finnish Education System, are customised for the developing world.